BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Would you be interest in an offical E46Fanatics event?

• Yes

Votes: 850 61.0%
  • Yes, if it wasn't on the east coast

Votes: 495 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 3.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Mod Junkie
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been throwing around this idea for some time and want to get a feel for how many people would be interested in an event thrown by E46Fanatics on the east coast. Probable landing points would be somewhere in the NY/NJ/MD area. Let us know and we'll maybe look into get this put in place! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
been hopin you guys(PIX) would throw an event for years.:thumbup: Any help you need just send me a shout.

I think it should be more on the lines of a "Bimmerfest" event instead of solely an E46fanatics event to cater to the entire spectrum of BMW enthusiasts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
great idea Pix!
... and if it's not in the next 1-2 months I would maybe also come from germany ;).
Linkin' this with a short holiday trip... it just sounds crazy...
And you know... I like crazy things :D

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,731 Posts
DC, have the e46 event at the nations capital :pimpin: Or like a read earlier from someone, have it in the dead center of the US.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Make it happen...........I went to one meet that was at Roosevelt Field Mall, nice cars, good people and fun to meet other Fanatics.

Its all good if its in NY/NJ/CT or MD. I'm down and I doubt others would say no

·
Registered
71 Posts
Central location for everyone to attend.:thumbup: Lots of people have to travel over 300 miles just to attend a show. This would be a great opportunity for those guys.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i have one thing to say,

VIVA Las Vegas baby!!! :jab: :str8pimpi :woot: :evil: :smokin: :mischief: :hitit:

·
Mod Squad
12,677 Posts
mike_vegas said:
i have one thing to say,

VIVA Las Vegas baby!!! :jab: :str8pimpi :woot: :evil: :smokin: :mischief: :hitit:
Vegas would OWN all. :thumbup: Sadly, I won't be back in the States until Feb. for a month, and then back to here. Honduras. :(

1 - 20 of 137 Posts