BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i got ebay headers and a TSE3?
im really scared of getting to many tickets because my dad will reign down with his nigerian wrath hahaha :ben:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yes its going to be really loud, and you have a really good chance of failing. It's probably the loudest setup you can get.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I hope you get a ticket. I can't stand slow moving vehicles that produce disproportionate level of noise.
thats why i wondered if it would be loud you ****en wanker don't be suck a dick im in high school and im new to e46s

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
it would be very fitting for someone like you to have headers and a tse3 :eeps:

i keed i keed :p

but it will be retardedly loud

·
Just Nuts
7,253 Posts
Well you just lost any hope of anyone helping you out.

This isn't high school, we don't appreciate new dicks calling the old helpful members names. Check your ego at the door unless you know a lot of people here.
I was just having a laugh with the OP. He is going to have more than just problems with tickets. When he pi$$es his neighbours off, they are sure to do something funny with his car. The cost of that will be far more than the tickets.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was just having a laugh with the OP. He is going to have more than just problems with tickets. When he pi$$es his neighbours off, they are sure to do something funny with his car. The cost of that will be far more than the tickets.
except for the fact that i live in a private community and the houses are like 2 football fields away from each other so thats not gonna happen

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well you just lost any hope of anyone helping you out.

Check your ego at the door, and if you have to insult someone, try stringing together a coherent sentence
he was being a jerk first i was just curious and asked a simple question and he said i hope you get a citation

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
he was being a jerk first i was just curious and asked a simple question and he said i hope you get a citation
relax man, sometimes you need to be thick skinned about things on here, we are all ball busters

clearly if you know the TSE3, you know it is loud as it is.... what do you think will happen if you add headers?

c'mon now :slap:

·
Registered
5,567 Posts

You ain't got nothing on the whistle tips!!!! WHOOO WHOOOOO!!!!!

This message has been approved by the "Bub Rub Noise Pollution Council"

·
Registered
33,143 Posts
Why would you even want that combination of exhaust parts? It sounds horrible and is expensive.

And you can't even install headers in CA unless you have the money to pay off the inspector every time smog check comes around.

·
Registered
500 Posts
you guys are f'in hilarious
hey kid if you dont want it loud why mess with it in the first place
loud exhaust are for people with fast cars
an exhaust like that on a 325 is like putting a tin can exhaust on a honda civic (it makes grown ups laugh)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts