BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an 04 Alpine White w/28.5k and love it to death. Something about the Interlagos ZCP though and i like it a lot. In addition to the interior updates.

Worth the trade and my warranty is about to be up, so i am looking for options? Would you extend the warranty for $3500k/2 yrs or make the switch? :hmm:

·
Banned
423 Posts
Being the owner of the alpine white, i love it to death! Yet i do think IBM looks sick, i would stick with the alpine white considering the blue prolly has higher miles? IMHO, white has a distinct flavor, there are many types of blue m3's but only 1 type of white, atleast from what i know! But i gotta admit itbs looks sick, keep the white get some mods!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
06 interlagos all the way. Its a newer car, and is a better color in my opinion. So yeah I'd go with the 06.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I love alpine white, just because it looks great on the M3, and has the most potencial for modding and such. Interlagos is an awesome color, but I don't really like the the purple shade in direct sunlight. If the interlagos is almost new, then I say do it, otherwise if not keep your white beauty:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
consider yourself lucky to have alpine white, wish my car was alpine white BAD

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
consider yourself lucky to have alpine white, wish my car was alpine white BAD

What to do.:hmm:

I love the Alpine White and have modded it quite extensively. My buddies are really swayed on helping me make a decision, so I am going to have to really think on this. Newer year with longer warranty and a few interior updates or pay $3600 for two year extension on my existing one. Then I have to consider all the mods I have put into my current M and have sold most of the o.e.m. parts.

Just cannot give up the E46 for the E92 and it is just not doing it for me.:eek:

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
What to do.:hmm:

I love the Alpine White and have modded it quite extensively. My buddies are really swayed on helping me make a decision, so I am going to have to really think on this. Newer year with longer warranty and a few interior updates or pay $3600 for two year extension on my existing one. Then I have to consider all the mods I have put into my current M and have sold most of the o.e.m. parts.

Just cannot give up the E46 for the E92 and it is just not doing it for me.:eek:
More details on the Interlagos car would certainly help us help you...

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
id sell my CB in a second for a alpine white in the same condition

im not that big of a fan of IB

·
Registered
116 Posts
so how much are you gonna end up spending for this trade? if u're doing this at a dealer i doubt ure getting yourself "good deal". save that money for something else.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I would have to say it would depend on the dollar difference in prices. I would certianly do it if the numbers were attractive. And the Interlagos is a damn pretty color. I saw one at the distinctive meet in NJ and it was gorgeous. I parked my Mystic Blue Met right next to but that color was I would argue a lil nicer.

But to me, I love white, I would kill for an AW M3, its IMO the best color for the M.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking at a 2006 w/5-10K on the clock and am not to sure on the price. All said and done I would probably have to shoe out 10K in addition to the cost of swapping all the mods over. For that amount I could AA my Alpine White.:hmm:

·
Banned
423 Posts
Forget supercharger with that 10k and a bit more you can grab a HPF turbo, see ya m6!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts