BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a long time ago i got a racing ticket in MD. cop didn't get a speed but gave me a $500, 5pt. ticket for racing and another $50, 1pt. ticket for spinning tires. I pled not guilty for the spinning the tires (I have an xi), and the judge granted me that. Then for the racing ticket, he took off ALL five points and suspended all but $150 and issued 24-hours community service. But they messed up and only fined me $25

$25 and 24-hours community service for $550, 6 point tickets?

:D :D :D:D:D:D:D

a VERY merry christmas :thumbup:

·
Registered
504 Posts
chogoten said:
a long time ago i got a racing ticket in MD. cop didn't get a speed but gave me a $500, 5pt. ticket for racing and another $50, 1pt. ticket for spinning tires. I pled not guilty for the spinning the tires (I have an xi), and the judge granted me that. Then for the racing ticket, he took off ALL five points and suspended all but $150 and issued 24-hours community service. But they messed up and only fined me $25

Smart idea with the xi argument. :thumbup:

·
Registered
700 Posts
chogoten said:

Im up for trial in Feb for a similar incedent last march (postponed 6 times now:D )

I hope I'm that lucky....

Have fun serving the public :D

John V

·
T!TSLVR
1,258 Posts
chogoten said:

What county was this?? In Montgomery County, I never heard of getting off that easy....

Good job tho :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts