E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finaly, after waiting for the snow to clear up, and for it to stop rainning, I got my baby back today with the rest of the Hamann kit on it. I got the Utomo replica side skirts and rear add-on put on. and I am very satisfied with the fit of them. For those who were interested in getting the Hamann replica kit from Utomo, I will post pics up once I get her cleaned up sometime this week. Like I said, I am very satisfied with their fit. I was worried that since they were replica's, they wouldn't fit right, but everything with smoothly. The only complaint I have is that the side skirts, by the rear wheel well, are about 1/4 of an inch, if that, shorter. But it's not noticable. I just found it cuz I inspected it closely to see how the fit was. There are no gaps or anything. all and all, I am very pleased with the kit. Like I said, pics will be up sometime this week. I have to give a big :thumbup: to Utomo and his kits.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
congrats cant wait to see some pics I wanna see the skirts cause Im thinking about getting them from him, he sells them for good price

·
Registered
543 Posts
seriously pics dude

·
can ya spare some change?
738 Posts
errr, what's the point in letting us know if we can't drool all over the pics? :dunno: :flipoff::D

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know I know, but I couldn't hold it in:D very pleased with them. Let me see if I can Dig up a couple of pics real quick

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here come the pics

The car is dirty from the roads here, so don't mind that.

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here come the rear add-on pics. All the white stuff u see are just sand from the roads, it's not glue or gaps:thumbup:

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok, here's a last one, my front is real. like I said, sorry for the bad quality of the pics

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have also put my PG2's back on, I couldn't stand looking at my car with the kit and stock rims still on. I was gonna put them back on next saturday, but I figure what the hell, whats the problem putting the rims on a week early:D

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
good stuff mate...............hope u have a drop planned in the near future:thumbup:

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He and his said:
good stuff mate...............hope u have a drop planned in the near future:thumbup:
one problem, I need to do something about my driveway entrance before I drop my car. I only have an inch clearance now:banghead: :ben: If I drop my car now w/o doing something about the entrance, there is no way I would be able to get in my driveway :ben: :ben:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts