BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Poor M3 Owner
745 Posts
r those from fucy626?
nice to see u getting rid of those lip.:D

·
TWC 2008
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hope so...i talked to will over at F1 and I'm gonna try to get up there thursday....as long as they aren't busy im gonna be good to go...I'm just wondering how it'll look without the top part painted...but i know that cf seems to go real well with black and gunmetal colors.

Gosh i was checking my clearance in the front today with the lip i have on currently and man its bad...im not even dropped but pulling into the driveway of my parking garage is kinda bad...i have like an inch and a half of clearance, and no i know that its gonna be even lower with the new lip and flippers....geeez im scared....those flippers are pretty thin cf pieces.

·
Registered
98 Posts
so you're replacing your replica lip with another replica lip?

·
TWC 2008
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes...this time i did a little more research...took a look at a few of the LA guys that have the same lip as well as talked to a shop that has installed them to make sure the fitment will be fine...I also checked in person the weave to see how good the weave was before I decided to buy it.

and jlevi sure i could tell you how much it costs if you want...lets put it this way...its not close to the friggen 1200 or so that ACS charges

1 - 10 of 10 Posts