BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've picked up an OEM dual power outlet accessory 51-16-8-269-444 that sits behind the e46 console. This is part 21 on the realoem "console cubbies" diagram

ECS has some good pics too of the top and connectors. Basically it physically clips to the back of the console.

And finally a pic I found showing the module in car

Here's my question - I'm trying to figure out how power is supposed to be routed to it. Apparently it came with an option S493A "Storage Compartment Package". I have not found a retrofit kit for this option anywhere, nor have I been able to find wiring info for the accessory in WDS.

Does anyone happen to know how this is supposed to be wired up? Obviously they're just power outlets, but I'm wondering if there's an OEM harness for them, wiring diagram, do I need a relay, etc.

thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.. somebody must know

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow Excellent thanks! no bmw harness, but there are bmw connectors. couldn't find them in realoem but will take another look. same question was left unanswered on that thread. I'll post the part number of this box over on that thread, and the part number for the 2 connectors too if I can find it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts