E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size of wiper blade refills do I need for my 99 323i 4 door? I need to stop on the way home, but its my wifes car.
Anyone know off the top of their head? I want to say that the driver and passenger sides have different sizes. :dunno:

Thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
I just got some from Bav Auto.. PIAA somthing or other.. I dont know about sizes, one said left and the other right.. Just put them on...

EDIT: There was not a C-5 adapter in the package, so I had to call Bav Auto.. I guess they are sending the right one... As a temp fix I used 100MPH tape...

·
Registered
5 Posts
BIZ323 said:
I just got some from Bav Auto.. PIAA somthing or other.. I dont know about sizes, one said left and the other right.. Just put them on...
:thumbup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Universal Size

My dealer actually used a universal size and cut the rubber insert and metal to size for my wiper. I was kinda shocked at this, since the autostores sell them in specific inch sizes. Oh well.

·
Registered
434 Posts
What size of wiper blade refills do I need for my 99 323i 4 door? I need to stop on the way home, but its my wifes car.
Anyone know off the top of their head? I want to say that the driver and passenger sides have different sizes. :dunno:

Thanks
To answer this question a few years later ( I just replaced mine)
Driver side = 22 ad Pass = 20 inches

·
Registered
359 Posts
To answer this question a few years later ( I just replaced mine)
Driver side = 22 ad Pass = 20 inches
Some companys say to use a 21 for drivers.. I ordered the rainx latitude wipers. 2-4 weeks for delivery though but its already been 2 weeks. Ordered 21 for drivers and 20 or passengers. These damn things better come with a blowjob :lmao: they cost me a little over 50 with shipping

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
i believe the drivers side is 23". the only place to get it is at the dealer, the stores around here dont carry 23" replacements. passengers side is 20". i just measured them, 23 and 20.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts