BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ride has been canceled mainly due to this:
Just to let you know, when I was there last weekend, there was construction and gravel for AT LEAST 10 miles, plus pilot cars and waiting.
It started about 30 miles maybe past Diablo and went pretty far past that main overlook before the big hair pin in the valley.

A bunch of us got really dirty and rock chips.

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Gone there camping a few times, it looks fun on pictures thats for sure and the view is amazing, but its difficult to breathe for N/A cars at those altitudes, my poor M felt like it was a civic:( you guys have fun and stay safe:)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Son of a B****.......if I hadnt already had something going that day and a wedding, I'd be in!

We should try and do this again, looks like a fun drive for sure!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Son of a B****.......if I hadnt already had something going that day and a wedding, I'd be in!

We should try and do this again, looks like a fun drive for sure!
Looks like we'll be rescheduling since Waterwerks and other events are happening this Saturday.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks like we'll be rescheduling since Waterwerks and other events are happening this Saturday.
Sounds good!

I'm subscribed, so I'll make sure and keep an eye out for the new date. August is a pretty busy month in general. 13th is the NW BMW Motorfest in Portland and the 20th is a cruise down the Oregon Coast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts