BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Gary I have a 2003 BMW330i sport package. I am thinking to get Sport Edition Fox 6 17x7 wheels+Dunlop Winter Sport M3 205/50vr17 tires for my car. Are those good for my car? please give me your opinion. One more question........if i order wheels/tires from TireRack will they balance and mount tires to the wheels when they ship them to me? Thanks

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
We'll definitely mount and balance the package at no charge when you order tires and wheels online at the same time. Just refer to "gary/e46fanatics" in the 'previous contact' box if you order online so that I can find the order and make sure it was given the mount and balance flag.

This setup has been a popular choice this season and would work well for east coast driving in mixed conditions. The M3 is sold out for the season, but the nearly identical M2 is still available. The Fox 6 accepts a BMW center cap as well.

Winter
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BN4&url=/winter/index.jsp

·
Registered
31 Posts
Gary, how does the M2 compare to the LM22? I have a 330i SP on the way, and would be looking for the same size, either H or V rated.:dunno:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So when will Sport M3 be available? How about Blizzak LM-22 tires? Thanks Gary.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Gary,

I've been holding off on buying snows because I wanted to wait until 12/13, which is the day after the closing date on my credit card. This way I don't have to pay for them until Feb. Now it looks like the tires I want are sold out. The Dunlop M3 and M2 are no longer appearing in size 205/55 16". I was just on Tirerack's website. Are the M2's gone too in that size?

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Yes, they are going quickly since the snow hit. M2s are now sold out for the season.

I'm not sure what I'll have left by the end of next week. I'm not trying to push you, just being as blunt as I need to be about snow inventory at this point.

There is a solution:

I can place the order for you to reserve the merchandise, then hold the order and not charge the card for up to 10 buisness days so that you can still get your order in before inventory disappears and still have you meet your financial need.

Just remind me when you call in to place the order.

·
Registered
159 Posts
So no more M2/M3 right now, or will a new shipment come in? I just checked 2 or 3 days ago and M2's were in stock.

If there are no more, which are most like the M2/M3's? I wish I knew earlier you could hold it for me. Dang! Should have asked earlier...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts