BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,829 Posts
I'm trying to finish the kit up and probably get me some 19" Type IIs...

but who cares, I'm not a :pimpin: or baller like you, Clem and Jeff

·
2,277 Posts
gotta toss us a bone before we toss you one :)

Y'all already know what i'm shooting for. Depending on how this job thing goes I'll be supplementing my repairs with huge ass HP brakes, 19s (Still a big fan of C4s) and whatever else I can get my hands on. Gonna call KW to get me some replacement shocks so I keep coils. Depending on the difference in cost of paint, I might also spray the whole car Lemans Blue, which would be DOPE but maybe way too much cash. In any event, I'll also be painting my mirrors, spoiler, and interior trim body color.

(UNLESS the guy has a coupe with black interior laying around, in which case we're gonna do a fun little swap so I can have black, then two tone it with blue suede and get anthracite headliner. This is a long shot though)

The estimate said I need a new instrument cluster, which I don't understand at all, but if in fact I do, that means I've got extra rings to play with, meaning I'll experiment with painting them blue and doing NR silver faces. I photoshopped this once and it looked sweet. (Clem saw it).

ACS front is also a possibility, but not high priority. If I can find an M Aero front bumper I"ll switch to that instead of the stock 330 one (which I still like more than M Tech).

Assuming I can afford to swing all that I'll have a sweet ass modded car.

But we'll see.

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,899 Posts
Ive changed my mind a little bit and have put CF in my close future and my wheel choice still remains but you already know Craiggy.

·
2,277 Posts
I don't, enlighten, enlighten!

I am also open to suggestion. Let's get creative on my car, do something unique :)

Got the interview next tuesday :)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
is it winter?
:dunno: it was 81 here today :flipoff:

i still cant decide if im gonna keep it or not...... getting very antsy about ordering an M

only thing i forsee in the next few months will be
UUC TSE
install the pulley kit i have had for almost a year
wheels (hre's or ch's or rs2's) and suspension

stealthboxes if dicksqueeze ever gives me a good deal on them :flipoff:

or im gonna say f it and order a smg techno violet vert with 2 tone black/techno interior

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
if i forego the M for now im gonna be talking to schmeer to see what i can do for around 6k ish
that should get me some decent power

1 - 9 of 9 Posts