BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so who's doing what to their rides??? As alway's I can't say what i'm doing but i'm doing some tinkering!! :pimpin:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Winter Mod season? Like winter tires & road salt add-ons? :D

·
E46Fanatic
3,134 Posts
i hear ya craig. i use my maxima most of the time now and the bimmer only comes out of the garage on nice days. i told myself i wanna have some more mods done by the spring. i want suspension, intake, software and TB done by spring. then i'll look into what to do for summer modding season :D trying to do performance then cosmetic.

·
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol i'd only need those things if my car came out of the garage!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Craig said:
Lol i'd only need those things if my car came out of the garage!!! :thumbup:
BMWs are meant to be DRIVEN, not looked at :flipoff:

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Craig said:
so who's doing what to their rides??? As alway's I can't say what i'm doing but i'm doing some tinkering!! :pimpin:
Tell me what you're doing, but I'm not going to tell you what I'm doing!?!?!? :tsk:

·
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol now what fun would it be if i told?? There's always something to do bro sometimes it seem's like it never ends!! :banghead:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Craig said:
I've got some G2 Red caliper paint waiting to go on... and a intake on the way...

Its a good start for the year...

John V

·
E46Fanatic
3,134 Posts
Re: Re: Winter Mod season is upon us....

johnv325ci said:

I've got some G2 Red caliper paint waiting to go on... and a intake on the way...

Its a good start for the year...

John V
G2 is the bomb! heavy duty stuff but make sure you have proper ventilation. i did mine in my garage w/ both garage doors open, and i got high as a muthaf#$ka. some strong a$$ stuff bro. makes ya feel gooooooooodddd :D nah, just playing. i'd paint em' outside or get yourself one of those small face masks if your doing it in the garage w/ as much ventilation as possible.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts