BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's probably impossible but I hate that blue sh*t at the top of my windshield. I want it GONE GONE GONE. Is there any way to like bleach it out or something?

I'm not hopeful but it's worth asking, i HATE it when i see it in my car's shadow....

·
Registered
663 Posts
Yes, this is an easy DIY. Just soak some rags in bleach and lay them on top of the strip and leave for about an hour or so. You may need to do it twice to get rid of the whole thing. Good luck.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I hope you're not in the garage with the bleach right now. I was feeling guilty so I thought I would confess. I'm totally phucking with you. That was such a dumb question, I couldn't resist. You know the night before halloween is known as "mischief night".

That blue strip is definitely permanent.

Gotcha. Sorry dude.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
in my car i put

limo tint across that strip going 8" down from the top of the wind shield is. plus 50 % tint on the rest of the windshield. i love it
and the good part of it the cops don't stop me hehehe
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
960 Posts
jk/g:D I like the tinted strip. If they would have made it black intead of blue, it would of matched rest of my tint.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts