E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone this is my first post,

I own an 2002 325i that i recently bought. Its my first bimmer and I love it but its got some minor issues. The most bothersome issue is the fact that the windshield washer nozzle won't spray out. I replaced the pump and checked to see if pressure/liquid was getting to the actual nozzle itself through the tubes.

So my real question is, how do i unblock the nozzles/jets? Please help!!

Thanks for all the responses in advanve.. much appreciated:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Is it blocked in the nozzle itself, or along the line? You can probably just get a tiny pin and stick it on in there to unclog it if it's in the nozzle.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Check the filter in the bottom of the tank. I had the same problem when I bought mine. Used a staple to clear the jets on the hood, but I found a little white filter in the bottom of the tank that was gummed up from the washer fluid. Cleaned that out and it works great now.

·
Registered
10,586 Posts
Check the filter in the bottom of the tank. I had the same problem when I bought mine. Used a staple to clear the jets on the hood, but I found a little white filter in the bottom of the tank that was gummed up from the washer fluid. Cleaned that out and it works great now.
You're late to the party. He fixed it 6 months ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts