BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before you guys all bash me for going to a car wash let me ask you this question.

i went to a car wash this everning wast really in the mood to wash it myself this week.
the guys was usign ther pressured gun to soad up the car and as he went on an angle facing the driver side door and my coupe, some soap seeped thru the window .

is this normal, i checked it out and i didnt see anything unusual in the window trim.

·
STi --> M3
391 Posts
I went through the car wash in my friends 325 and when the gun came by, it sprayed both me and him in the face and everything was closed as far as possible, it sprayed through the side windows where the door closes

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
pretty sure the dealer will cover this along with any interior damage on your ride from the water

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no interior damage,

i dont normally stay in the car during the car wash so this was the first time i noticed this, should i go to dealer and ask him to change water seal.

or just leave it as it its.

he will probably blame it on the fact that i had the window tinted and then it wont be covered by warranty...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Same here. Only under pressured gun, no problems in rain. I think that's how it should be because of coupe system of door window.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts