E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my windows are always coming off track I have a 2002 325i and have had to take it to the dealership 3 times now for window problems. I know this is common w/ my car. I remember at one time I saw a replacement part for this that was metal not plastic, does anyone have a insight on this. Do you think I can get the dealership to replace w/ these because of the amount of times I have brought it in for this?

·
Mom says I'm a catch
4,754 Posts
325iman said:
Hey guys my windows are always coming off track I have a 2002 325i and have had to take it to the dealership 3 times now for window problems. I know this is common w/ my car. I remember at one time I saw a replacement part for this that was metal not plastic, does anyone have a insight on this. Do you think I can get the dealership to replace w/ these because of the amount of times I have brought it in for this?
Is your car still under warranty? Have they replaced the window regulators all 3 times? If so, yes, it's a very common problem in our cars. Someone (I think it was akhbaat) posted that they had replaced the plastic thingy that goes bad with a metal one, I can't remember for sure but do a Search and you should find out.

good luck,
Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts