E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I want to tint my windows this weekend, I have experence doing so, not going to be a big deal. I have 15% tint and the only thing i'm worried about is the dot matrix. I've read a ton of material on this website about it and there seems to be no solution. What can I do? I absolutely hate this crap. I don't even want to bother tinting the windows if I can't find a solution to this problem. Any help?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've gone to 2 different shops and both had the problem. I get so pissed when i see someone with a good tint job and doesn't have this problem with there dot matrix, i've been to 2 shops and have had so many headachs over this. This is kinda why i want to do it myself.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had my windows tinted last week and the guy told me he knew how to deal with the dot matrix but apparently he didnt since it came out like shite. I complained, so he ended up only charging me only $130 for everything (5 windows and 8" windshield strip)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.