BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 2001 330i with window problems. Mine just went out today and my friend had the same problem. Our cars only have 35k miles on them. I wanted to see if this is a common problem with these cars. I am so glad I beat the 36k mile warranty! :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
integra4 said:
Does anyone have a 2001 330i with window problems. Mine just went out today and my friend had the same problem. Our cars only have 35k miles on them. I wanted to see if this is a common problem with these cars. I am so glad I beat the 36k mile warranty! :)
I thought the warranty was 4 years/ 50,000miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It might be. I just know everything is covered until 36k.

How much do window regulators cost to fix? Where can I find out info about more common problems with my car? Thanks again for your help. Justin.

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
2,047 Posts
Well, since you're under 50K miles, you should be ok getting it fixed at the dealer. If for soem weird reason you don't wanna take it to a dealer, buy the part and install it yourself using the Bentley manual.

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,376 Posts
The warranty IS 4yr/50k...the maintenance free period is 3yr/36k. You'll still be able to have things fixed for free until 4/50, but oil changes, inspections, brakes, and REGULAR maintenance will not be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts