BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, I'm new here, and i'm pretty sure it's obvious due to my immense confusion as to where all the threads go.
Secondly, i'm 16, and this is my first car. It's a 2000 318Ci.
I want to know if XXR 521's (http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wheels-18x8-5-Flat-Gun-Metal-p/52188149.htm?CartID=3) 18x8.5 et+25 will fit on the car, with either 215/35's or 205/40's.
I also want to lower it on coil overs, preferably without spacers.
I don't know anything about fender rolling or fender work in general, and no one around here does it professionally, so if someone could give me a general idea on what drop i could get without fender work and no rubbing, that' be great!
Also, I'm cambering the back -3 degrees for now, and the front at a later date.
Any help is appreciated, and forgive my ignorance please, I'm new to BMW's!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Firstly, I'm new here, and i'm pretty sure it's obvious due to my immense confusion as to where all the threads go.
Secondly, i'm 16, and this is my first car. It's a 2000 318Ci.
I want to know if XXR 521's (http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wheels-18x8-5-Flat-Gun-Metal-p/52188149.htm?CartID=3) 18x8.5 et+25 will fit on the car, with either 215/35's or 205/40's.
I also want to lower it on coil overs, preferably without spacers.
I don't know anything about fender rolling or fender work in general, and no one around here does it professionally, so if someone could give me a general idea on what drop i could get without fender work and no rubbing, that' be great!
Also, I'm cambering the back -3 degrees for now, and the front at a later date.
Any help is appreciated, and forgive my ignorance please, I'm new to BMW's!
that offset is too low, you will need major modification to your fender for it to fit. lowest you can go without mods is et35 i think, and those tires are to thin for that wheel size. 234 or 225/40/18 will be ideal.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help! I think i may try my luck with some 17's with an et30 offset though. Hopefully it'll work!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts