BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if I need to buy the fog light kit with the bumper. Or the fog lights from a 328ci the same as the M3 ?? Do I just need the brackets? Any info you guys have will be really helpful. Thanks alot.

·
Registered
11,172 Posts
I'm pretty sure the fogs are different, you're most likely gonna have to go get OEM M3 fogs. I just got the M3 fog lights and fog light rings from my dealership

·
Registered
940 Posts
OEM non-M3 fog lights will not fit. You need the M3 fog light kit and rings. If you're a member of the BMA CCA, there's another 20% discount (about $180 total for everything from the dealer).

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks to everyone who replied, now I just gotta figured out where to buy the bumper, after reading another fanatic's experience at MMS about waiting months for the bumper, I'm really not sure where to buy the bumper, but MMS do have the best price so far.

·
Registered
719 Posts
kyle808 said:
thanks to everyone who replied, now I just gotta figured out where to buy the bumper, after reading another fanatic's experience at MMS about waiting months for the bumper, I'm really not sure where to buy the bumper, but MMS do have the best price so far.
I'm pretty sure you have to use M3 fogs, my bodyshop told me the front bumper fits around the M3 fogs really well.

aside from the possible wait time, MMS is a good place to buy from. Victor is a cool guy and hooks up his customers. if you're not in a hurry to install the bumper, buy it from them, and save some money in the meantime. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts