E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, would a m3 exausht muffler fit on 323i sedan with the m3 diffuser on the back? would addition parts would be needed to fit the m3 back bumper on my sedan? let me know. thanks

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
3,624 Posts
BAVARIAN323i said:
No it won't. After all the custom work and $$ to put it on it would be a waste. Just get a eisenmann or hamann quad exhaust that goes around the spare tire well
I didn't know Eisenmann or Hamann made a quad exhaust for the 325/330 that goes around the spare tire well. El linko por favor?

·
Registered
29 Posts
RossoCorsa said:
The rear bumper is Kerscher; it costs 450 €. The complete exhaust costs 1250€ and it's hand made.

Both mufflers are real.

Ciao
Paolo "RossoCorsa"
Italy
http://rossocorsa.bmw330ci.com
I just bought this kerscher kit also and I don't know what to do. Do I have to get two mufflers or can I just run pipes and put tips on them. what is the difference and how much would it probably cost me if I just ran the pipes. And how much was your exhaust in U.S dollars. Also what muffler do you have? Please help!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Here's a pic of Samir's car from Renn-sport which he converted to fit the rear M3 exhaust

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.