E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, would a m3 exausht muffler fit on 323i sedan with the m3 diffuser on the back? would addition parts would be needed to fit the m3 back bumper on my sedan? let me know. thanks

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,358 Posts
:search:

Basically yes, with enough money and modifications (including major ones like removing the spare tire wheel well in your trunk)...

:search:

·
Banned
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm

well what about just the m3 rear bumper?

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,624 Posts
BAVARIAN323i said:
No it won't. After all the custom work and $$ to put it on it would be a waste. Just get a eisenmann or hamann quad exhaust that goes around the spare tire well
I didn't know Eisenmann or Hamann made a quad exhaust for the 325/330 that goes around the spare tire well. El linko por favor?

·
Registered
543 Posts
link me too :thumbup:

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
that is a very unique look, Rosso. doesnt fly in the states, but i like the rieger rear :thumbup:

-brendan

·
Registered
818 Posts
I think that is the Kerscher Rear and it looks sweet with the quad exhaust to fill the void. Nice ride Rosso :thumbip:

simsima325 said:
that is a very unique look, Rosso. doesnt fly in the states, but i like the rieger rear :thumbup:

-brendan

·
Registered
642 Posts
Do you have a muffler on the other side or just tips?

·
Registered
27 Posts
RossoCorsa said:
The rear bumper is Kerscher; it costs 450 €. The complete exhaust costs 1250€ and it's hand made.

Both mufflers are real.

Ciao
Paolo "RossoCorsa"
Italy
http://rossocorsa.bmw330ci.com
I just bought this kerscher kit also and I don't know what to do. Do I have to get two mufflers or can I just run pipes and put tips on them. what is the difference and how much would it probably cost me if I just ran the pipes. And how much was your exhaust in U.S dollars. Also what muffler do you have? Please help!

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
RossoCorsa said:
The rear bumper is Kerscher; it costs 450 €. The complete exhaust costs 1250€ and it's hand made.

Both mufflers are real.

Ciao
Paolo "RossoCorsa"
Italy
http://rossocorsa.bmw330ci.com
sorry! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: i meant kerscher, lol. u should post a sound clip of your true dual exhaust :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Here's a pic of Samir's car from Renn-sport which he converted to fit the rear M3 exhaust

1 - 20 of 22 Posts