BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
i drive a -00 323ci which has the business cd. Now i'm thinking of buying a newer one to be able to connect aux which mine doesn't support
i'm in contact with a dude who sells one that at least has the mode button
i've been trying to get some useful pics by him and this is what i've gotten so far
could anyone here tell me if this unit supports aux?

it's number 2

·
Registered
369 Posts
hi
i drive a -00 323ci which has the business cd. Now i'm thinking of buying a newer one to be able to connect aux which mine doesn't support
i'm in contact with a dude who sells one that at least has the mode button
i've been trying to get some useful pics by him and this is what i've gotten so far
could anyone here tell me if this unit supports aux?

it's number 2

If you have the correct cd changer input, you can make your own. There's no way to know unless you pull out your radio. I suggest you do that and make sure you have the cd changer input. If you do, you can make the aux input. Search for it. There's a very nice diy on how to do it all. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have the correct cd changer input, you can make your own. There's no way to know unless you pull out your radio. I suggest you do that and make sure you have the cd changer input. If you do, you can make the aux input. Search for it. There's a very nice diy on how to do it all. :)
the radio i have in my car now doesn't have any cd changer. and after some time on google it showed up that it would take a awful lot of job to make some custom homemade aux input on the unit i have.

the thing i asked for though, was if i would be able to connect aux to the unit i've posted pics on?
i also want it to know if anyone could tell if this will show the aux fuction or if i only will be able to fool the unit in the cd changer mode?

·
Registered
369 Posts
the radio i have in my car now doesn't have any cd changer. and after some time on google it showed up that it would take a awful lot of job to make some custom homemade aux input on the unit i have.

the thing i asked for though, was if i would be able to connect aux to the unit i've posted pics on?
i also want it to know if anyone could tell if this will show the aux fuction or if i only will be able to fool the unit in the cd changer mode?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/iSimple---Apple®-iPod®-Direct-Connect-Kit-for-Select-BMW-Vehicles/8760931.p?id=1202650467285&skuId=8760931

You can also choose the aux option with that unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts