BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know if dealers will come off at all on 335i coupes?
why not? theres a bunch on the back lot here in smithtown.
they are taking off over a grand on 07 X5's in mid winter , fwiw.

·
Registered
577 Posts
all depends on what the market is like in your area. Crevier BMW has ONE 335i coupe in stock right now. So the so cal market is pretty tight.

However, you have to ask yourself...will saving 500...1000....or even 2000 on that car really add to your enjoyment?! ...or allow you to afford it more??

...just find the right car, at the right dealership--buy/lease the car and enjoy the S%*t out of it!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Back when I wrecked my car I was going to buy a 335i. The dealer and I worked a deal at $750 over dealer invoice....I should have bought the car.......

·
Registered
898 Posts
I think im gonna wait a few months until some people are getting rid of them, maybe pick up a nice CPO'd one with like 5,000 miles and save a few grand.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i live in nj and visited 3 dealers around me and non of them had a 335i which made me think that pricing around here would probnaly be pretty stiff. i looked around for one and thought that i would have to shift around on just color to find one but now your lucky to find any 335 you want unless you order it. i'm probally going to wait now or the 08 when the sport appearance package comes out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts