BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched again and again, couldn't come up with any results, maybe I just suck at web searches.

Does anyone know if the ACS rear addon for sedan flows well with the Rieger side skirts? My Rieger rear bumper was FUBAR, and I need to replace it. Since the Rieger sides are so low, dunno if the ACS will look right.

Better yet, anyone have pics? Thanks in advance! :bow:

·
Registered
441 Posts
The ASC rear is NOT low enough in my opinion. I just got the Hamann rear installed with the Rieger sideskirts this weekend.

The Riegert rear is very low and not much lineup with it perfect. My Hamann rear is as close as I could get.

I will try to remember to post pics tonight. Remind me if I forget.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
:werd: I would go for Hamann

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
not trying to diss on Hamann but, I think there are too many horizontal lines if I put on the hamann rear. The ACS rear looks cleaner imo, with a simpler design that I really like.

I was thinking of getting a replica ACS rear, then have my body shop add some molding putty to lower the add-on a bit, making it flow better with the Rieger sides.

edit: oh, and pics appreciated. if I could see hamann rear with rieger sides, it'd really help narrowing things down. thanks!

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
if youre adding a mold to the acs rear that would look sick!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts