E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
721 Posts
b1ewch79 said:
i have uuc springs will i have to roll the fenders?
You will have to roll your fenders and make sure you remove the putty inside your fender or just remove the inside lip for good. These will definitely rub if you don't roll the fenders with 265s in the rear.

·
MMM Power
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
don't have any rubbing issues with my 8.5's so just don't want the problems..this is why i posted this...i saw a used pair 9.5 ch's with 40offsets at a tire and wheel place and the owner said they are m3 offsets.....i don't think he knows what he's talking about.

·
Banned
721 Posts
b1ewch79 said:
don't have any rubbing issues with my 8.5's so just don't want the problems..this is why i posted this...i saw a used pair 9.5 ch's with 40offsets at a tire and wheel place and the owner said they are m3 offsets.....i don't think he knows what he's talking about.
40 offset on 19x9.5 is not m3 offset it is non-m3 offset. The m3 offset is alot lower plus they would be 19x10...the person selling to you is misinformed.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
330 HRE said:
40 offset on 19x9.5 is not m3 offset it is non-m3 offset. The m3 offset is alot lower plus they would be 19x10...the person selling to you is misinformed.

Im the person selling and he was talking about a local shop owner. I know my offsets :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
330 HRE said:
www.bbs-usa.com
it list the bbs ch 19x9.5 as e46 non-m3
plus if you know your offsets then you should know this would fit with rolling on the fenders not to be a jerk...

I do know that this setup will fit his car. I assume he is asking for more opinions because this is a large transaction. As far as rolling, the coupes have more clearence than the sedans, and it also depends on how low his drop is

·
Banned
721 Posts
Many people on here had to roll there fenders to fit the offset. I have the RS-GT with the same offset and 265s on a coupe. I had to roll my fenders in order to make it fit and I am dropped on PSS9 coilovers. Many sedans are putting on 245 to avoid the rubbing issue. I say go with 255 if you want to roll and avoid rubbing if you have many items in the rear of the car. The offset is just aggressive but do-able to make them fit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts