BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if 19's will fit without rolling the fenders? I drive a 2001 325ci. I did lower my ride with Intrax springs, supposely 1.5" all around...though I don't see it but anyways...can I go 19's without rolling? Thanks! :dunno:

·
Slow in, slower out
4,651 Posts
Chase265 said:
19x???
if 8.5, you should be fine...
... if the offset is right, if the rolling diameter is not too large, if the tire is not too wide, etc.

Ed

·
Registered
650 Posts
Am I the only person that had slightly rubbing problems on the front running 19"x 8.5" 235/35/19 with Continental Conti-Sport Contact II's ?

Didn't have to have my arches rolled at the front, but had to have the plastic liner 'manipulated' slightly.

Thanks,
Stuart.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,582 Posts
Hmm, Stu, i have 19x8.5s ET 38 wiht 235/35/19 Toyo T1-S in the front and lowered on HR Sport w/Stock SP Shocks. and i have never rubbed the front tires.... :dunno:

one thing that should be brought to attention is that the T1-S have a narrow sidewall, meaning that it goes inwards, not straight. Perhaps thats why... :dunno: then again, i havent heard of any one else running other tires rubbing in the front on 19x8.5s...

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,582 Posts
Q325ci said:
Does anyone know if 19's will fit without rolling the fenders? I drive a 2001 325ci. I did lower my ride with Intrax springs, supposely 1.5" all around...though I don't see it but anyways...can I go 19's without rolling? Thanks! :dunno:
It all depends on the width of the Rim, Offset of the Rim, and the tire size.

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
483 Posts
I am running a H&R Cupkit with my 19x9 Breytons running 265's on the back with no rub and no rolling :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info everyone. From the replies it looks as if I can go 19x9's on the rear without any mods, if I get the right tire size that is. Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts