BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
needs a new sig...
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
opinions please..this is a PS

i know it has :clem::clem::clem::clem: writen all over it please be more original with your negative comments

·
www.piratecove.org
3,699 Posts
bwahahahahahah

er....bwahahahhahahaha

i mean....bwahahahhaahhaa

·
devGOD
2,521 Posts
hmm not bad. if bmw came pre-painted like that, no one would laugh. people would buy it and say it's different and hot.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,531 Posts
devGOD said:
hmm not bad. if bmw came pre-painted like that, no one would laugh. people would buy it and say it's different and hot.
I agree 100%

who ever did the PS, is good.... :D

·
call me kev :D
6,302 Posts
if bmw comes like that, i wouldn't even be on this forum, i'll be chilling at the MB forum, and there is a CLEAR reason why our car don't look like that from the factory, no one would buy it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
not a big fan, i think the beauty of our cars is the simplcity and consistancy, that just kind of cuts the car in half and takes away from its natural lines.

·
Registered
312 Posts
on average, how much is a new paint job for our cars anway? Say for a metallic cherry/black sheen (black at night, but dark red in the light)

·
modder fokker
6,883 Posts
I like it. Its not ricey at all but its 1OO% european. Europe love this stuff. Usa hates it. Japanese will think its not complete and it needs a stripping.

·
Registered
119 Posts
agree

e46boy said:
if bmw comes like that, i wouldn't even be on this forum, i'll be chilling at the MB forum, and there is a CLEAR reason why our car don't look like that from the factory, no one would buy it.
I agree... The paint job would split the design in 2 and car won't look 'whole' anymore. Hell when the page first loaded up, for a split second I thought it was a 'vert and I don't understand guys buying 'verts at all. I picture housewives driving 'verts.

Do whatever you want to your car, but keep in mind... I can tie a dead chicken to the hood of my car to "be different" but being different doesn't mean it "Looks Good".

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
Reminds me of the RD M3 with the two tone paint scheme

·
Registered
131 Posts
bimmerguy2006 said:
on average, how much is a new paint job for our cars anway? Say for a metallic cherry/black sheen (black at night, but dark red in the light)
That would look hot........

1 - 20 of 31 Posts