BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the wright roofspoiler for my 320 CI.

Still i would like to keep my in car 3rd stop light.
So, the stop light has to stay visible at all times.
I saw some nice roofspoilers for the 5series, still i haven't
found any suitable for my coupé.

btw. i'm not looking for one of those big spoilers, but just a sexy flip at the end of the roof.

Any suggestions?:bow:

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx for the tip so far, an idea where i can find some pics of the ACS spoilers

·
'a certain moderator'
35,565 Posts
the ACS is hot, looks real good with either the ACS one piece trunk (or 3 piece i guess), and even the OEM M3 lip. very subtle, and retains 3rd brake light

-brendan

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,654 Posts
if i could justify (to my poor self) paying about $300-400 for the acs spoiler, i'd get one too!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
order one from autoaddictions.com____call them up (ask for Matthew Rhoads) and tell them that Matt Sedacca recommended you. The price will be $255 unpainted & they can paint it for you for an extra $125. I bought mine for $380 PAINTED!!!!!

BTW......They are an official ACS/Hamaan dealer!! And make sure you mention my name to get that deal!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :pimpin: :pimpin:

Attachments

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,879 Posts
IMO Hamann looks the best by far but unfortunately it requires the full Hamann treatment along with a trunk spoiler to look right. ACS is an option if you have full ACS or no kit because it's very subtle.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Craig said:
IMO Hamann looks the best by far but unfortunately it requires the full Hamann treatment along with a trunk spoiler to look right. ACS is an option if you have full ACS or no kit because it's very subtle.
Exactly:thumbup:

·
OO[][]OO
525 Posts
I'm Hamann dude, but for the roof spoiler choice, I will vote in favor for the ACS one !

:)

3C
--------
330CI
A6Q
C280

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think i'll go for the ACS. Whenever i have the time i will search the net for an ACS dealer in Europe. It's a really nice roofspoiler, just what i meant, not hugh but subtile and sexy.

Thx 4 helping me out

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
ACS gets my vote!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts