E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell were they thinking??? Titanium is a lot darker... more. Sterling Grey looks more like titanium than Titanium Silver!!! Are the color blind or something? Eating too much sauerkraut?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
at night it kinda does...during the day ur just another silver fool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,591 Posts
man u have some serious problems with BMW huh? Write em an E-mail with every single one of your complaints.

why does porsche's seal grey look nothing like a seal?
 

·
call me kev :D
Joined
·
5,532 Posts
Ward said:
man u have some serious problems with BMW huh? Write em an E-mail with every single one of your complaints.

why does porsche's seal grey look nothing like a seal?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG.. that's a classic line :lmao: :bow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ward said:
man u have some serious problems with BMW huh? Write em an E-mail with every single one of your complaints.

why does porsche's seal grey look nothing like a seal?
Actually, it looks a hell of a lot like a seal....
 

Attachments

·
TPS Report Coverer
Joined
·
269 Posts
Somehow this post has turned into a serious debate and comparison between a Porsche and a seal...well my money is on the Porsche, for quarter mile times atleast;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,940 Posts
Ward said:
man u have some serious problems with BMW huh? Write em an E-mail with every single one of your complaints.

why does porsche's seal grey look nothing like a seal?
lol :lmao:
 

·
Crazy Boy
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
Ward said:
man u have some serious problems with BMW huh? Write em an E-mail with every single one of your complaints.

why does porsche's seal grey look nothing like a seal?
yah good one u moron, look at the pic. can it get any closer to seal?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,591 Posts
Mpowered said:


yah good one u moron, look at the pic. can it get any closer to seal?
oh ya that turbo looks so much like a seal huh. :lmao: I think the porsche could get a tad more like a seal. Maybe a bit more fur on the front end of the turbo and some whiskers...and less metallic flakes in the paint. Maybe you'd be starin straight at seal grey by then. Ya big fuggin dump.
 

·
LinuxGeek
Joined
·
197 Posts
submersed said:
What the hell were they thinking??? Titanium is a lot darker... more. Sterling Grey looks more like titanium than Titanium Silver!!! Are the color blind or something? Eating too much sauerkraut?
Try to glass bead titanium and then compare colors. :rolleyes:
 

·
Crazy Boy
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
Ward said:


oh ya that turbo looks so much like a seal huh. :lmao: I think the porsche could get a tad more like a seal. Maybe a bit more fur on the front end of the turbo and some whiskers...and less metallic flakes in the paint. Maybe you'd be starin straight at seal grey by then. Ya big fuggin dump.
u moron we are talking about COLOR. the car does not look like a seal, the color looks like a seal..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
Ward said:
man u have some serious problems with BMW huh? Write em an E-mail with every single one of your complaints.

why does porsche's seal grey look nothing like a seal?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top