E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come we don't get kiwi or LSB seats?

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Lack of popularity in the states.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
BMWNA eliminated alot of stuffs...

From the original BMW options in Europe...I have no idea why.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: BMWNA eliminated alot of stuffs...

ssutisna said:
From the original BMW options in Europe...I have no idea why.
even cross drilled rotors:thumbdwn:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Re: Re: BMWNA eliminated alot of stuffs...

M3PinoyDriver said:
even cross drilled rotors:thumbdwn:
The Euro cross drilled rotors make more noise than the solid rotors.... And you can imagine many owners in the U.S. would go to their dealer and compliant....

·
name's PHIL
6,061 Posts
Re: Re: Re: BMWNA eliminated alot of stuffs...

RandyL said:

The Euro cross drilled rotors make more noise than the solid rotors.... And you can imagine many owners in the U.S. would go to their dealer and compliant....
as we do already for the tiniest things.muaa haaa haaaa

·
2,265 Posts
LSB is HOT!

I know it's 1800 to custom order an indiv color, what does it cost to custom order an interior color... anyone know?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dave said:
LSB is HOT!

I know it's 1800 to custom order an indiv color, what does it cost to custom order an interior color... anyone know?
$3800 some members on this board say:yikes:

·
Law Enforcer
2,357 Posts
M3PinoyDriver: My dealer wasn't going to charge me for ordering custom colored interior, only exterior. The exterior was quoted between 1800-2000!! I could have ordered any interior color I wanted, but I chose PY/Imola red! I think it just depends on which dealer you go to, and who you talk to there. I ordered both of my cars from ShellyBMW and my salesman (for both of my cars) was cool as ****! Even hooked me up w/ M3 gloves and an M3 keychain.

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
M3Inline6 said:
M3PinoyDriver: My dealer wasn't going to charge me for ordering custom colored interior, only exterior. The exterior was quoted between 1800-2000!! I could have ordered any interior color I wanted, but I chose PY/Imola red! I think it just depends on which dealer you go to, and who you talk to there. I ordered both of my cars from ShellyBMW and my salesman (for both of my cars) was cool as ****! Even hooked me up w/ M3 gloves and an M3 keychain.
Dude shelly BMW didn't charge extra for interior colors?!?!?! I remember going there and they had a Dakar yellow M3 going for $67k:yikes: :yikes: . The price sheet said $12k "special" color:thumbdwn:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts