E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my Phillips Silvervisions last week from www.powerbulbs.com and I've only had them in for a week, and they look orange! Did I just get a defective set? Take a look and let me know what you think...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Mine are slightly peach colored but even after a year of use I don't think they're that orange. I'll take a look tomorrow when it gets light out but I'm almost certain they aren't that orange.

·
Registered
350 Posts
i had the same problem and figured out this equation
silvervisions=peach look
painted=clear look

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So is there a solution for this problem? Or am I just stuck with peach colored corners?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
if u are careful with the painting u can get them less peach looking then silvervisions but still retain lighting power.. me and my friend did this and tested it. :thumbup: for DIY

but silvervisions are good for the rears since they are crusted and u cant see the peach color thru the lens

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: try silverbulb.com

docsean said:
$31.99 for 4 bulbs or $35 for all 6. www.silverbulb.com
I don't want to buy another set after I just paid $40/shipped for the bulbs I have now. Is there any other solution? :dunno:

·
can ya spare some change?
738 Posts
strange, mine don't look like that either, otherwise I wouldn't be recommending them.

Here's the packaging that I got mine in below.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts