BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
LOL the factory tint is like 2%
2% tint is darker then limo. hell thats like your windows being painted black.

anyway.. some girls like the name.. ive encountered a few and proceeded to tizzap that azzz. other maybe just like that you like nice things?

some chicks like the fact that a guy can get a nice car and keep it clean... more like financial security if need be. no one really thinks im rich.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
2% tint is darker then limo. hell thats like your windows being painted black.

anyway.. some girls like the name.. ive encountered a few and proceeded to tizzap that azzz. other maybe just like that you like nice things?

some chicks like the fact that a guy can get a nice car and keep it clean... more like financial security if need be. no one really thinks im rich.
Haha I mean 98%

·
Banned
967 Posts
Wait let me get this straight, is $50k-$80k cars considered expensive and luxury cars in the US ? Whats the ball point for a car to be considered luxurious ?
Yes they are. Americans don't like to spend too much money on their cars, that's why you would see here a lot of Chevy's, Ford's, etc. Cheap domestic stuff. And the BMW name is considered to be almost an exotic in some places (smaller towns).

·
Registered
21 Posts
i was dropping a co-worker at his house and he said alot of girls were looking over to see while i was driving but i never notice because im looking at the road to drive.=). when im just rolling it is a head turner for sure especially with a good sounding intake or exhaust.

·
Registered
26,609 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Yes they are. Americans don't like to spend too much money on their cars, that's why you would see here a lot of Chevy's, Ford's, etc. Cheap domestic stuff. And the BMW name is considered to be almost an exotic in some places (smaller towns).
Weird, how can cars that cost 10-30k used be luxurious..I thought there were a lot of wealthy American's. ha..I guess its really different over there compared to some countries.

Cause back home in Malaysia (3rd world country) with 10-30k the only BMW you can buy USED is a 318i Lol..30k you could buy a USED honda or toyota maybe..

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Weird, how can cars that cost 10-30k used be luxurious..I thought there were a lot of wealthy American's. ha..I guess its really different over there compared to some countries.

Cause back home in Malaysia (3rd world country) with 10-30k the only BMW you can buy USED is a 318i Lol..30k you could buy a USED honda or toyota maybe..

Price has nothing to do with Luxury. People don't consider you rich for having a BMW most people that dont know any better just assume you got your shit together. Cars that make you look rich are Lambo's Ferrari's and Bentley s.

·
Registered
29,086 Posts
haha... sorry... damn dependent clauses :(

Went back and edited part of the repose without the other...

should have read "i think girls like bmws, in general, cause they are shallow.

Oh well :hi:
lol still wrong :tsk:
Why so wrong? Guys are shallow in that they like hot, in shape girls, and girls are shallow in that they like guys with money and social status (provides security and "bragging rights").

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion on the matter but I think it's hardly fair to think that guys are the only shallow ones. In fact, the thing that bugs me most in the battle of the sexes is how most guys will admit to their shallowness while girls claim that they only care that a guy is nice... BS. There is a reason for all stereotypes and "nice guys finish last" certainly is on point

·
Registered
154 Posts
Why so wrong? Guys are shallow in that they like hot, in shape girls, and girls are shallow in that they like guys with money and social status (provides security and "bragging rights").

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion on the matter but I think it's hardly fair to think that guys are the only shallow ones. In fact, the thing that bugs me most in the battle of the sexes is how most guys will admit to their shallowness while girls claim that they only care that a guy is nice... BS. There is a reason for all stereotypes and "nice guys finish last" certainly is on point
More like nice guys finish first.
get it? get it?
bwaahahaha

·
Registered
439 Posts
I think my BMW does the exact opposite.

I initially come off as this cute guy that is a gentleman and down to earth.

Then they see my modded BMW and immediately my image turns into a womanizing playboy with lots of money to throw around who is also stuck up. :cry:

As far as I know.... the only truth about BMW is: Breaks my wallet

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
all of my guy friends at high school hate me because since the day i bought my bmw i get all the girls at school:rofl: :str8pimpi
why dont u losers give yourselves a pat on the back

it's just a car

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Yesterday I was in my car and I was on the street at a light. I seen this car next to me full of chicks, but the street car stop was between us and a glass separating us. They were all looking/smiling and the driver was trying to say something to me to me but couldn't hear her so I just smiled and nodded. The green lights start flashing so Its my q to make a left turn so I bounce and wave goodbye. I was feeling all good about myself.

I get to the gym and I get out of my car and i realize my gas cap was open. Thats what they were trying to tell me.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Yesterday I was in my car and I was on the street at a light. I seen this car next to me full of chicks, but the street car stop was between us and a glass separating us. They were all looking/smiling and the driver was trying to say something to me to me but couldn't hear her so I just smiled and nodded. The green lights start flashing so Its my q to make a left turn so I bounce and wave goodbye. I was feeling all good about myself.

I get to the gym and I get out of my car and i realize my gas cap was open. Thats what they were trying to tell me.
hahahahahhahhahaha :hi:

81 - 100 of 157 Posts