BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 157 Posts

·
Halfway to 2L
2,505 Posts
the truth is, if the pen1s is too big, it hurts the girl. They figure, if you have a bmw, you are making up for tiny penor, so it will be more comfortable for her during sexy time.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Yeah its funny but hey w.e. I might as well enjoy it in college with girls :)
not at my school....I have an m3 and thats almost second class at my college....girls are dumb though...they think a porsche Boxter is more expensive than an M3...when in fact they are more or less the same (in the case of the 2 at my school this is correct)

·
Halfway to 2L
2,505 Posts

·
Registered
26,608 Posts
same reason guys like girls with ass/boobs

lol.

they are into financial stability and we are into....well you know.

·
Registered
935 Posts
love this thread lol. lets put it this way. this is what i think. if you drive a merc in your 20s, they think its your dads/ or parents however you wanna put it. if you drive a bmw, they think your rich :) thats the impression i got since i was a little kid. thats why i bought the 99 323i instead of the clk 320. lol

·
Premium Member
20,930 Posts
I don't even tell chicks I drive a BM, or anyone, they're like what kind of car u got, I'm like a blue sedan. That's it. When they see it they'll make they're own assesment, but I don't tell em sh1t.

Funny tho, I was sitting beside this chick in class at the start of the new term, and I saw her keys, so I was like, cool, you drive a bimmer, what kind you got.
She's like, why, its just a car. I'm like I like bimmers that's why I asked. She's like, its just a car, it doesn't mean nothing. I'm thinking, u dumb ugly fuk. So I was like, damn ma, calm down, I asked because I drive one too. Then I got up, and moved. Dumb b1tch. Turns out she has a facelift 325, uber stock.

·
Registered
29,086 Posts
"BMW" = "Book More Women"?

I cannot comment on whether it's the BMW emblem that gets you more attention, but I do know for a fact that right now in the world there are probably not too many women going, "you know what? I hope I meet a nice guy with a sweet Pinto this weekend..."

Here (as in certain areas of Miami I'm sure-aka South Beach) it is not uncommon to have a prospective target ask you what you do for a living and what kind of car you drive before getting said strumpet's name. Go figure.
that's pathetic... if a girl asked me that, i would say, "you know what, i drive a bmw, but because you asked, you won't find yourself riding in it" and walk away.

As for the question at hand, i think girls, in general, cause they are shallow... they think they look nice and know they are expensive. Thus, they want to ride in them and be seen "looking hot"... god i hate teenage girls.

As for women... they like BMWs cause it means some kind of financial comfort/security

Also, on a final note, i think it has to do with the fact that bmw's indicate that you are a sporty guy who likes aesthetics and "nice things"... girls like that far more than they would a somewhat junky mustang

Oh, just for laughs, MSNBC finds BMW drivers have the most sex
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4891758

·
Registered
29,086 Posts
the truth is, if the pen1s is too big, it hurts the girl. They figure, if you have a bmw, you are making up for tiny penor, so it will be more comfortable for her during sexy time.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: amazinggggggg

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
:slap: speaking of shallow...

i think you are better off not thinking

that's pathetic... if a girl asked me that, i would say, "you know what, i drive a bmw, but because you asked, you won't find yourself riding in it" and walk away.

As for the question at hand, i think girls, in general, cause they are shallow... they think they look nice and know they are expensive. Thus, they want to ride in them and be seen "looking hot"... god i hate teenage girls.

As for women... they like BMWs cause it means some kind of financial comfort/security

Also, on a final note, i think it has to do with the fact that bmw's indicate that you are a sporty guy who likes aesthetics and "nice things"... girls like that far more than they would a somewhat junky mustang

Oh, just for laughs, MSNBC finds BMW drivers have the most sex
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4891758

·
Registered
29,086 Posts
:slap: speaking of shallow...

i think you are better off not thinking
haha... sorry... damn dependent clauses :(

Went back and edited part of the repose without the other...

should have read "i think girls like bmws, in general, cause they are shallow.

Oh well :hi:

41 - 60 of 157 Posts