BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
lol, BMW means nothing. Have not had one chic say anything about my car. About the only comment I had is when I brought my POS Dodge Avenger rental to work. Sadly the thing does not have a rental tag on it, so I don't have to claim the POS as mine.

They all like the new car and thought it was a better choice. They apparently thought I was over extended with the BMW, lol.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
This only works when your young.

I admit love the attention I get from women when I'm behind the wheel. When they smile at me, I just smirk back. I would never use my car to try to pick up chicks though, thats pathetic. I never even tell girls what kind of car I drive, and If they ask I say a Civic hatch.

I always see these old guys in Porsche's wearing baseball caps Gawking at women on the side walk thinking their going to jump right in. They look so lame and I feel sorry for them, I never want to be like that.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
women love money, bmw = money!

I'd say its even worse with the Benzes (from personal experience), but then again I am 1 sexy s.o.b so who knows...

·
Registered
202 Posts
get over yourselves guys......only losers need cars to get women...lol
^^ Truth!!! :thumbsup: I had a Porsche 911 last year and would specifically drive my 91 Accord DD to pick up dates.
At the club/bar/lounge, the second you guys answer what car you drive, you automatically get placed into the same category of other men who try to impress them. It should be the other way around fellas...don't be jumping through their hoops.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I got a good amount of looks, expecially being here on a college campus. I like it

·
Registered
47 Posts
the e46 is much better looking. i picked up a really hot girl that worked for a church and was like put off that she kept looking at my m3 and was like ok when i asked for her number. If she worked for a catholic church does that mean she is a virgin?

·
Registered
730 Posts
all of my gay friends at high school hate me because since the day i bought my bmw i get all the boys at school

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm mid twenties and I still get looks from girls, and friends parents think I must be doing well driving a bmw with 65k miles... what they don't know is that my 323ci isn't in the same bracket as M series or 7 series lol

21 - 40 of 157 Posts