BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Alpha Male
Joined
·
7,152 Posts
UltimateOne said:
Approve my nutsack slappy:flipoff:
Fecal matter face if you would have looked it was approved before you even made your fumb duck reply. :tsk: :tsk:
 

·
Alpha Male
Joined
·
7,152 Posts
HOLY Rectal probe are you stupid. Can't even use the proper thumbs up or thumbs down either. Even the regulars can figure that ish out. What kind of moderator are you? :tsk:
 

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
Joined
·
6,276 Posts
Clem said:


Fecal matter face if you would have looked it was approved before you even made your fumb duck reply. :tsk: :tsk:

:bow: Clem :bow:



:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: at Jeff the NOOBIE!!! :tongue:
 

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
Joined
·
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing said it was approved or shiit...nothing happened and B your dead when I see you dead:mad:
 

·
Alpha Male
Joined
·
7,152 Posts
UltimateOne said:
Nothing said it was approved or shiit...nothing happened and B your dead when I see you dead:mad:
You don't get notification when it's approved idiot. It just gets approved when I feel like getting around to it. :tsk:
 

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
Joined
·
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clem said:
You don't get notification when it's approved idiot. It just gets approved when I feel like getting around to it. :tsk:
Lazy fukk, I hope your spacers break and both of your front wheels fall off.
 

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
Joined
·
6,276 Posts
Clem said:


You don't get notification when it's approved idiot. It just gets approved when I feel like getting around to it. :tsk:

Yeah Jeff... *cough* NOOBIE *cough*
 

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
Joined
·
6,276 Posts
For the last friggin time... I have the <font size=20>FLOORMATS</font> as well! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
Joined
·
6,276 Posts
at least Anthony Soprano Jr. didn't hook up his sig!!! :flipoff:


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
Joined
·
6,276 Posts
Clem said:


your responses get more and more weak by the minute junior. :flipoff:

what do you expect Clemmy from the Block... he's a <font size=20>NOOBIE</font>
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top