E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it because one is a coupe add-on, if it's that, can anyone tell me if it takes a lot of work fitting the coupe rear add-on onto a sedan. I like the way the coupe one looks better. I have the same one as the first pic.

·
Registered
287 Posts
i dont know what you're looking at homey but they're both four doors. the're exactly the same except one has the black trim painted silver

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
look at the rear add-on, on the side, it's thicker, by the wheel well in the rear

·
Registered
287 Posts
ooh i c
well the diff is so subtle, who can tell?

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
the first add-on attaches below the black strip, the second, attaches at the black strip. the first pic is def. hamann for sedan because its an official pic. second one looks better, u are right. probably for coupe (would look great molded :D :thumbup: )

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
exmike said:
ooh i c
well the diff is so subtle, who can tell?
I think it flows better, and am willing to sell my sedan rear add-on for the coupe if someone knows the answer to my question.

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tommiexboi328i said:
answer my question!! lol
lol, sorry, give me time god damn it, lol. I got them from skycinternational.com and I don't remeber how much they were exactly. u can go on their site and check.

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^^BUMP^^^ come on guys, somoeone's gotta know y these 2 are different, is it cuz one is a sedan add-on, and the other is a coupe?

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it's a not a replica, the pic is from the Hamann site. I think the guy just put a coupe add-on instead of the sedan one, any if thats what was done, then I would sell mine, cuz it was vandalized, and buy a coupe one

·
Banned
542 Posts
It is a coupe add-on. The fitment between the two is not far off. With some minor adjustments, it will work. I remembered when I showed a customer a coupe on a sedan while we were waiting for the shipment because he wanted to get an idea.

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RENNsport said:
It is a coupe add-on. The fitment between the two is not far off. With some minor adjustments, it will work. I remembered when I showed a customer a coupe on a sedan while we were waiting for the shipment because he wanted to get an idea.
Thank You!!!! Looks like I'll be ordering a coupe rear add-on from u very shortly:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
bimmerchop said:

lol, sorry, give me time god damn it, lol. I got them from skycinternational.com and I don't remeber how much they were exactly. u can go on their site and check.
they sell their rims on ebay too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts