E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a long shot but I'm on my way back to the middle east and I was delayed overnight in Dulles international airport. Spent the night in the Hilton in Dulles but have until 3pm b4 I must be @ the airport. I want to see the Mission Impossible b4 I go "back in time" so does anyone near me have the time to pick me up and join me for this movie?? 706-527-5575 - Rico

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry dude wasn't in tr area at the time or I would have picked you up.
no sweat, i took a cab and saw it in IMAX, it was Great! expensive as all hell but awesome none the less

·
Registered
0 Posts
stay safe brother, remeber PMN's only take a leg hahahaha ... I use to tell that to all the troops and then I stepped on a PMN 2.0 and lost my left leg hahaha Irony .... Stay safe keep your head down, ears open, and eyes up see you when you get back. What base will you be/are at?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wish you the best in your deployment :)
thank you!

stay safe brother, remeber PMN's only take a leg hahahaha ... I use to tell that to all the troops and then I stepped on a PMN 2.0 and lost my left leg hahaha Irony .... Stay safe keep your head down, ears open, and eyes up see you when you get back. What base will you be/are at?
Dang, that sucks. i will do my best. I no longer work off the FOB so i just have to pray i am not a casualty of any incoming!

I'm on Bagram AB and we get hit more often than my last time here but with Iran acting up we have become a priority target. everytime something happens here its on the web within hours. rediculous but hopefully we will all be out of here sooner than later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts