BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found these pics in the classifieds from a member called TWCompetition. (I don't see you around here? :dunno: ) He's got a real sick car... CSL bumper + Hamann front lip, Hamann sides, RDsport rims, GTR hood. :bow: I was wondering anyone got MORE PICS of this car? :drool:

EDIT: I have searched but there were no pics

TIA :thumbup:

Attachments

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
wheres the gtr hood?

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts
TW Competition has a site, but I don't know what it is...

The first thing I noticed (sorry) is that the hole doesn't seem to be placed or sized correctly - is that just me? :dunno:

I don't mean to be a critic but it stood out to me :dunno:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jlevi said:
Yea TWC does have a site but there's no info of this car :dunno:

·
Registered
175 Posts
jlevi said:

The first thing I noticed (sorry) is that the hole doesn't seem to be placed or sized correctly - is that just me? :dunno:

the white one.. that's a M3 front bumper that's customized to LOOK like the CSL bumper.. it's not the CSL bumper.

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,218 Posts
ironically he just posted his front bumper up for sale in the exterior forum. his name is TWCompetition

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
isnt that kennys car. he used to have acs front stuff but it blew off in an accident. either that or its some other rich asian guys car.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
That's Jim's car...from Ultima...I think that car is retired...he's crusing around in a sickarse X5 now

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
ssutisna said:
That's Jim's car...from Ultima...I think that car is retired...he's crusing around in a sickarse X5 now
The X5 will be retired soon as well :( But Jim always has bigger and better things coming :evil:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
jlevi said:

hole's too small :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alan L. said:
Yep....I'll post more pics of the car when i get home. I have a bunch from shows we did together.

Sick car :drool:
:woot:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts