BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

701 - 720 of 720 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wheel alignment isn't really rocket science. I honestly just usually use the Belle Tire closest to my house. They have a completely flat drive-on alignment station (good for lowered cars) and use a modern and accurate laser system. You can usually just walk in and be out within an hour too. Never had a problem there. I think it's 89 bucks for all 4 wheels.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi E46 community,

I've personally been out of an E46 for some years now but kept up with the forum during this time. A colleague and good friend (also a BMW enthusiast) is in the market for a car and an E46 4-door is on his list. Under 100k mi, kept up well by a fanatic, located in SE Michigan and priced under 8k ideally, other attributes open. Does anyone plan to sell soon, or know someone selling? We've looked on Craigslist, Autotrader and found a couple of potential candidates but the search continues...

Thank you!
-sammk

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi E46 community,

I've personally been out of an E46 for some years now but kept up with the forum during this time. A colleague and good friend (also a BMW enthusiast) is in the market for a car and an E46 4-door is on his list. Under 100k mi, kept up well by a fanatic, located in SE Michigan and priced under 8k ideally, other attributes open. Does anyone plan to sell soon, or know someone selling? We've looked on Craigslist, Autotrader and found a couple of potential candidates but the search continues...

Thank you!
-sammk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in Canton, commute to Livonia in a black ZHP. Does anyone know of reputable shops that can do fabrication and regular maintenance? Looking to reinforce rear subframe as insurance since I'd like to hold onto this one for a long time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in Canton, commute to Livonia in a black ZHP. Does anyone know of reputable shops that can do fabrication and regular maintenance? Looking to reinforce rear subframe as insurance since I'd like to hold onto this one for a long time.
Try Intregity Services in New Hudson (Steve Henrion) if it's not too far away from you. Independent shop that does BMW only.

I just bought a 2004 ZHP, 6speed, Silver/ Black. Daily summer driver

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'll be at Gingerman over memorial day weekend, anyone else going? Come stop by and hang out if you're in the area
Wish I could! Good ole days

701 - 720 of 720 Posts