BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I dropped off my ZHP today to get alot of crap worked on. When I was pulling out with my Loaner 07 328I. I saw a Red ZHP with CF Splitter with tint. Who is it? What did u get done there? WHO was ur SA?

Thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one?

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna say it was Marcus on here. He goes by the name Imola.ZHP. You need to come to the European weekly meets up here in memphis. Who's your SA? Mine's Chad.
Well, I asked for John Tierney...But He was on Vacation and Terry was filling in for him...So its Terry right now and she is nice...:D

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have a 6-speed in your car? If so, is it notchy into 2nd gear and have you told them about Chad said this was normal. I want to find a ZHP that doesn't do it.
Sorry, Nope I have a Step. I'm going up there today to pickup my car...Anyone free later this afternoon?

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
LOL! All warm and fuzzy finding a thread about my car (///Molly)...

That was mine, she'll be back up there this week sometime as I've managed to bend a front wheel and my service advisor (Vicki) is going to see about getting me another free alcantara steering wheel (under the 2-year/unlimited mile warranty, not OEM or CPO). I've had to deal with Brittany and Chad before, I prefer Vicki. She's always taken VERY good care of me...

She was all sexy clean that day too, rare for ///Molly as I've been DD'ing her for nearly a year since my DD POS Civic died...

If you've not already found it, www.memphisracingscene.com has a decent "euro" forum which I frequent. Though Len has been having trouble joining, I've had other people that have found me on other boards join up. Monday there is usually a get together at a random spot in the city. Sometimes Cordova, sometimes downtown, etc, etc. Crowd ranges from old to young, lots of VW owners, some that use to own BMW's, lol. I might go tonight, haven't decided yet...

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is kewl...I wasn't able to get mine replaced and my rims got drop or something and has paint chips...:( I guess I need to find a new SA...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
^?? You should still be under OEM warranty. I would call BMW customer care, they had no problem replacing mine 2'ish years ago. Now it looks like crap again. I love the wheel though. Not sure what I'll do, I might ask for the preforated leather ///M wheel or get the Alcantara and get a cover to protect it for DD use, then pull off for auto-x when I use gloves anyway...

How far away is Ridgeland, MS? I've been here 4 years (from Oklahoma) but still not that familiar with what is near Memphis...

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^?? You should still be under OEM warranty. I would call BMW customer care, they had no problem replacing mine 2'ish years ago. Now it looks like crap again. I love the wheel though. Not sure what I'll do, I might ask for the preforated leather ///M wheel or get the Alcantara and get a cover to protect it for DD use, then pull off for auto-x when I use gloves anyway...

How far away is Ridgeland, MS? I've been here 4 years (from Oklahoma) but still not that familiar with what is near Memphis...
I called BMW NA and they said I have to take it to the dealer. At first they said the will replace it before I came up there and ordered it. But when I arrived I got the run around and they replace a trim on the steering wheel (paint peeled off). I would love to get a new wheel but waiting for 3 weeks is not cool. Ridgeland, Ms is about 3.5 hours away from Memphis but I go to school in Oxford, Ms and is about 1.5 hours away...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
^ yeah, I know your pain. I'm from a small Oklahoma town and always had to travel 2 hours to get my Acura RSX-S worked on. Not that it was in the shop that much, but still...

Well, if your in town for some reason on a Monday, hit me and/or Len up. If your into auto-x that website is pretty good about posting events. That still might be a lot of driving, drive up, drive and work all day, then drive back. Unfortunately I've only been able to compete in one this year, but hopefully I'll be able to get out there a few more times before the year is up...

And I realized I didn't answer all of your original question. My ZHP was there just for the yearly oil-change/checkup. She's out of warranty, but on CPO and I purchased the extended maintenance to match the CPO, which paid for itself 2 months after maintenance was up and she needed new brakes. That was probably her last free oil change =(

EDIT: Watch Roadshow though, while they've been great at service/warranty work, they ALWAYS try to tack something on, then don't understand why you would say no to them. 1st it was "You need to have a fuel system clense done, for $150." Lol, did that on my own for $20. When the alternator died, "Your front tires are shot, we can put a set on for $(don't remember, $700 or something)." Yeah, I'm ok, I have a new set for the front in the garage (purchased from a member on this site with 400 miles on them for much less!), I just need to have them put on. The guy that was helping me that day (vicki left early) was so confused, like he didn't understand how I was going to have the tires changed on my own. When she was just there and you saw it, "Your front a-arm bushings are getting worn, you might feel a vibration in the steering wheel, we can replace those for $670 including an alignment." Well, thats ok Chad, your more than likely feeling that bent wheel through the steering wheel, if the a-arm bushings need replaced, I'll do it on my own...

/rant

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you suck i was spose to be the only imola m3 in the area..... gerrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ we should do a cruze some time...
His is not a M3 its a 330I Sedan with ZHP package...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
^ and from your info, your in Alabama? We're talking about Roadshow BMW in Cordova, TN (burb of Memphis)...

There are 3-4 Imola Red M's here, coupes, verts, and 3-4 Imola Red ZHP's, Sedans, Coupes, Verts...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts