BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a huge unposted list of car audio stuff from clubs members here (Team Sonic Bliss, Team Arc Audio Canada, Team Gates). here's some of the other things off the top of my head:

Xtant 302 x 3 ($215USD ea or $600 for all three)
Xtant 1001 $780 USD
Soundstream Tarantula - $825 USD
Eclipse Titanium 10" (x2) and 15" (x1) $ ??? The 15" is in the USA with the guy's cousin, so it will not be shipped from Canada, although it can be easily brough back into Canada.
Audiobahn AW1500 New - $90 USD
MB Quart 216.18 6.5 components (x2) $325 USD ea

None of the pricing includes shipping. There's a whole pile of other stuff. That's just what I can remember off the top of my head. Pictures of the actual gear is available or can be made available upon request. Just shoot me an email and we'll work something out.

Thanks for looking..............

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
2,067 Posts
got any arc audio stuff?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Low : I don't have any Arc things that I can sell you. The only Arc things I have are new and I can't sell them outside of Canada.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blk : you should have mail

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
2,067 Posts
Tominizer said:
Low : I don't have any Arc things that I can sell you. The only Arc things I have are new and I can't sell them outside of Canada.
hmm..why is that???:dunno: oh and cmon, i aint gonna tell on yah..;)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We're the Canadian distributor for Arc Audio here in Canada. :confused: So we are not allowed to sell outside of Canada.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Tominizer said:
We're the Canadian distributor for Arc Audio here in Canada. :confused: So we are not allowed to sell outside of Canada.
sell it to yourself, and ship it to a "friend". :lmao: :pimpin: :tongue:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And if you want warrantee, you going to ship it back to Canada?!??!?!? :tsk:

I run the biz on the up-and-up. No messing around. That principle hopefully keeps us out of trouble. IF I had some used Arc gear that I knew one of my clients was selling, I would let you know, but nothing at this point in time.

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
2,067 Posts
ucbsupafly said:

I have access to a few suppliers for arc audio stuff in US (CA). PM me if you are interested.
sent:D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
.................luvin' guys piggy on my thread.............. thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts