E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Who sells crossed drilled replacement rotor?

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  MikekiM 
#1 ·
Hay everyone,
well im in need for crossed drilled replacement rotors for my rear soons. who sells them for a good price and also what brands are out there for this product?

thanks,
john

02 330ci

#7 ·
#13 ·
RacerX said:
I thought cross drilled were better than slotted because the slotted are a lot less brake pad friendly. :dunno:
just get cross drilled & slotted :p

Cross drilled rotors are great, wayyyyy better stoppage in wet weather... i know i went from regular to cross drilled on T/A... gonn a do same on bmw too once i get them hamann's

#16 · (Edited)
#17 ·
i agree yellowman getting installed my 4 wheel 14" stopteck bbk

on saturday. looking foward to seeing how it looks and feels. also i had to wait a month for my silver calipers to. pictures will be following very soon once the bbk is on my car.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

#20 ·
I prefer the slotted over x-drilling.. The drilling always just seems to crack after a couple good hard runs. Check out purems.com they just added a bunch of rotor options..

Make sure you invest in some good pads and fluid to boot. They'll go a long way in helping braking. I run Motul600, but lots of good results with the Typ200 ATE fluid as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.