E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you get a production number yet? I'm still waiting for mine. My dealer said that he still doesn't have the allocation info. :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought production numbers were available when dealers received their allocation info...

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I ordered an 03 my production # was on the page with my options and stuff. Once you register on the owners circle u can get ur VIN. Dunno about 04's tho, hope this helps.

·
Unregistered User
427 Posts
some people over at some other site have got their prod. number for '04 ci's already.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered one earlier this month and was told last night that April allocations came in with my name on one of them. I go in tomorrow to finalize selections and was told I would receive prod # and soon after be able to track in Owners Circle with it starting at stae 111. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

·
Formerly 330CI6spd
477 Posts
I ordered an '04 330 CI last week and got a production number today. I didn't get the production week yet, but the build is scheduled for April.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered the 325ci, got production # right away and built date starts on 3/21. Hope that helps. How much is everyone else paying over invoice for their 2004. Out of curiosity :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
loup said:
I ordered the 325ci, got production # right away and built date starts on 3/21. Hope that helps. How much is everyone else paying over invoice for their 2004. Out of curiosity :D
yeah.. i would also like to know how much everyone is paying over invoice on these facelifted models.. :huh:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Like a fool I'm paying MSRP. I went to all but one dealer in area and none would haggle for new 04 models. I haven't officially signed yet so still gonna try to get a little discount.

FWIW, I think all dealers in Houston area formed some sort of alliance and refuse to negotiate.

·
Registered
17 Posts
that's a hella good deal .... 1000 ... i'm paying 1500 couldn't haggle any lower due to only getting one allocation for april ....

·
Formerly 330CI6spd
477 Posts
loup said:
that's a hella good deal .... 1000 ... i'm paying 1500 couldn't haggle any lower due to only getting one allocation for april ....
I emailed 8 places for quotes and got 6 responses. SF offered me MSRP...hahaa... Finally settled with the closest one to my house.

Not bad for a stripper version.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts