Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 12 15.4%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
tricxe46 said:
which country made FK, is it same company of KW, different branch or soemthing?
All Fk are made in germany................

I think JRZ, Ohlins, Moton, Penske...........those are the best coilover company IMO!

·
Registered
333 Posts
jun14scr said:
i was about to say jrz.. isn't dinan's new suspension going to incorporate their shocks.
That's what it said in the Roundel article a few months ago, but I haven't noticed any application listings on the Dinan site...

·
booo for body roll.
3,435 Posts
hm, kwv3-- that's height, dampening, and rebound adjustable right? is anybody here running that suspension? how does adjusting reboudn help ur performance?

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, a lot more "others" out there than I thought. I just listed the most popular suspension set-ups most folks on this forum seem to be torn between.

·
Oaf
951 Posts
Killer Junior said:
Damn, a lot more "others" out there than I thought. I just listed the most popular suspension set-ups most folks on this forum seem to be torn between.
Well, most of the 'others' don't have a setup for the E46 anyway. I think we are all just posting them up to annoy you :D

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Harvinator said:

Well, most of the 'others' don't have a setup for the E46 anyway. I think we are all just posting them up to annoy you :D
I see. :sad:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Ground Control

1 - 20 of 29 Posts