BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you guys could tell me whose good for service and who i should stay away from :eek:

·
Registered
405 Posts
If you're talking about dealers, then Crevier in Santa Ana is the best for service bar NONE....they are amazing!!!!

·
is now a 2L! woot!
303 Posts
for dealers..SheLLy and Irvine Bmw = :thumbdwn:
they dont return phone calls and when they do its usually and excuse to delay ur service..and when ur service is done and u go to pick up ur car...its not even a job well done..

like for me..they didnt replace something that was needed to replace and they knew it even needed to be replaced... :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
KurriMasta said:
If you're talking about dealers, then Crevier in Santa Ana is the best for service bar NONE....they are amazing!!!!
shut up they suck

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,581 Posts
frm what i've heard, Crevier is pretty good.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,581 Posts
actually, Shelley serviced my car 3 times, they were pretty good... :dunno:

·
call me kev :D
6,177 Posts
yup... crevier is the best.. i don't even live in OC, and i still take my car there for services :D

·
Unregistered User
446 Posts
does crevier give loaners even if you didn't buy from them?

do they only give bmw loaners?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,581 Posts
yes they do. but u have to schedule for the loaners.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I know this is for OC, but don't take your car to Mckenna. For those that know me and my little accident last month. Mckenna has had my car for almost a month and they have not touched my car yet. They have been giving me the run around. I went yesterday to get something from my car and there is an inch of dirt pileing up on my car (No Joke). Sorry, just needed to vent...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,581 Posts
cuz its too far....

·
Registered
740 Posts
Crevier is the best. I took my car there for a brake problem and they fixed it under warranty. Shelly wanted to charge $900 to fix the damn thing

·
call me kev :D
6,177 Posts
yup... i put on some OEM parts and have some problem with it, but it didn't come with the car, technically, they coudn't fix it under warranty, but he still did it for me as a favor.. crevier rocks :)

plus, in case you didn't know, if you make appointment online with crevier.. you get 10% off any services :D

i went to pacific once... i rahter not go there agian.. it's major ghetoness

·
AudiFanatic
499 Posts
doughsun said:
Good service in OC =
Wayne at A One Auto Body
Eric at SPP
Tint Connection in costa mesa/newport

Wayne at A One Auto Body = MAJOR FUKEN CASH! Good work, but you pay an arm and a leg. Maybe even a toe.

·
Registered
312 Posts
If you want information about dealers good or bad a new site started up a few weeks ago and it could pobably help you. dealerrater.com
good luck
vern

1 - 20 of 20 Posts