E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy the angel eyes today but WHO CAN INSTALL THEM?

I heard it was difficult to install them on a 2004+ model.

Thanks

·
Registered
10,403 Posts
Not too hard. The hardest part is getting the torx bolts back in after you finish.

Ensure that you bake them at 200 degrees. Someone else baked them at 350 and it wasn't pretty. And take off the ballast and ALC control box on the bottom of the light, they'll give you a nice warm and fuzzy feeling when you touch them.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
awezm said:
AW Customs - Freddy - 305-794-6080 :bump:
what was the reasoning behind using the "thin line" series on that application. you can see the secondary ring reflection on the shroud. the color looks bad ass but the clean look kinda gets lost.

regardless i LOVE the way the blue looks just a damn shame that its not street legal :bawling:

·
Registered
789 Posts
BMW330xi01 said:
what was the reasoning behind using the "thin line" series on that application. you can see the secondary ring reflection on the shroud. the color looks bad ass but the clean look kinda gets lost.

regardless i LOVE the way the blue looks just a damn shame that its not street legal :bawling:
When we installed those, probably over 3 years ago, that is all that was available...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,403 Posts
awezm said:
When we installed those, probably over 3 years ago, that is all that was available...
for the facelift coupes.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
BMW330xi01 said:
FLORIDA:

Name: : Luis Duran
Region: Miami, Florida
Phone Number:305-606-2383
Email: [email protected]
Availability: I have unpredicatble schedule, call to confirm...

^^^^ i trust lu 100% to get the job done.

E46 user name : OTHERSIDE

dude please dont post lou's info like that if u havent asked him for permission, giving out someone's cell phone number and location on a public board without permission is kinda douche

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
titanium beaver said:
dude please dont post lou's info like that if u havent asked him for permission, giving out someone's cell phone number and location on a public board without permission is kinda douche

umm yeah hi that info was copied and pasted from the JleviSW regional installers thread in which the installers themselfs post the info. so if lou posted it its because he wanted some one to see it.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpost.php?p=2379151&postcount=16

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
BMW330xi01 said:
umm yeah hi that info was copied and pasted from the JleviSW regional installers thread in which the installers themselfs post the info. so if lou posted it its because he wanted some one to see it.
my bad, lous a good friend of mine, just making sure he doesnt get douched over :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
titanium beaver said:
my bad, lous a good friend of mine, just making sure he doesnt get douched over :thumbup:
i hear ya bro, i dont post that type of info unless its been posted by the member themself.

plus i know lous a good guy and if i was in miami and didn't know how to do this hes the one i would trust to do this to my car.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
BMW330xi01 said:
i hear ya bro, i dont post that type of info unless its been posted by the member themself.

plus i know lous a good guy and if i was in miami and didn't know how to do this hes the one i would trust to do this to my car.
def. he sat in his driveway with me for 4 hours baking my headlights with a heat gun, installing the rings, taking of the bumper, unhooking the headlight washers, etc., hell of a guy.....and keep in mind he did this for me on literally a minutes notice

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Bump for alex or lou, both should get the job done without a problem :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts