BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happend to me recently where the dealer scratched up some parts of my interior trim pretty bad. After a big argument, which was brought on by the service manager (i was calm until he lost his temper) they agreed to fix it. What have your experiences been? What did they damage and what was their reaction to you showing it to them? :sad:

·
Alpha Male
6,667 Posts
Tech scratched my fender doing an alignment. He admitted it, service manager told me to go get a quote, gave him the quote and he said get it done and they'd pay.

Gotta love relationships with the dealership :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Circle BMW scuffed my pass. door panel when replacing door handle/trim... I complained, they installed a new door panel.

Service manager tried to tell me some BS, how it was because of door gasket (or whatever it's called). I told him it wasn't and that I wanted it replaced and he didn't put up a fight.

Rich

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
the dealership scratch up my passenger arm rest when they were trying to fix a rattle. i mentioned it to my service advisor and he had them replace it with a new one. :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Fxxking dealer scratched my front bumper and used cheap ass repair!!! Hate dealers...:mad:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I got my car back dirty the last time I took it in!

They didn't wash it or even clean-up the soot they left on the leather and finger prints on the steering wheel and dash. It was some white ashy material. They didn't even take out the paper floor mat covers. They put a couple of tiny marks on my automatic climate control cover from replacing the radio. To get to the rear deck they scratched up the rear interior lights and trim a tiny bit.

The next time I take it back, I'm going to state to them that if they damage any parts unrelated to the repair, they must replace them prior to turning the vehicle over to me and clean up after themselves. Hell I spent 3 hours cleaning my car before I dropped it off to them. I have 1 1/2 years of figgen service left on my car and I certainly won't be paying MSRP plus dealer markup for parts they damaged.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I had some work done at Crevier BMW and I got my car back w/ puke under the back seat! Also a carseat for a child had obviously been put in (dents in the leather). Needless to say I was pissed and they had the nerve to tell me it must have been there before. WTF!

Fvck Crevier BMW!
Fvck Crevier BMW!
Fvck Crevier BMW!
Fvck Crevier BMW!

Irvine BMW sucks too...left oily fingerprints all over the interior while fixing a leaking sunroof seal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts