·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant find the bulb h21w (64136) in led

·
Registered
32,574 Posts
your link doesn't work. but the size for the reverse is 1156. i used to have it, useless with tinted windows. i can't see ****. i've since sold almost everything LED in my car to get something else.

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i should add i have the eagle eye led tails and the backups on the trunk came with them....................how do you know thats the number? sylvania says otherwise......................the reason i wana change em is i thought theyd be brighter as i have limo tint and cant see **** at night, not the case?

·
Registered
32,574 Posts
it's the same thing. the reverse light socket is on that OEM black piece, so it doesn't matter which reverse light housing you have.

stock is the brightest, there are LEDs that are as bright as stock, so that wouldn't help you. if you want something brighter, i would suggest you make an LED array with superfluxes. that will make it brighter. but that's no simple bulb change

as for the size, i know because i've actually changed them out on various cars. i know lighting pretty well, i'm no lighting guru or anything though, so hopefully someone here can give you a second opinion so you can confirm.

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
been doing some reading , leds will not be brighter so, whats the brightest 1156 out there? i read about polarg hyperwhites or something? cant seem to find em tho

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, but are they brighter?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts