BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought it would be good to compile a list of people that know how to and have access to diagnostic or programing stuff that is needed to trouble shoot our e46s or bmws in general (Inpa, gt1/dis, progman, winkfp, ncs expert). So that way anyone needing some stuff done can have it done by a fanatic at a good price :hi:

Post them up.

Darksideracer69-San Antonio Texas

Eliott's-BMW - Dallas Texas

Blocked Out - Toronto , Canada

Vic328CSi-Vancouver, BC

Midnighttuning- Ottawa, Canada

stevenluczynski- Orlando-P.A soft

tikito77 - lehigh acres fl - Pa soft

mrshelley- Bethlehem, PA-I have Carsoft and most of the Vanos tools (plus the proper loctite and cam spline tool). If you have a VW, I have VAG-COM

bmw_n00b13-Vancouver Island-GT-1, INPA, SSS, WinKPF, etc

Drewfus2101-Huntsville, AL-INPA, WinKFP, DIS/Progman, GT1

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome Idea! I dont know how to do any of that tho...
Thanks man, hopefully we get more than 2 :rofl:

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

·
Registered
743 Posts
I have the skills on Inpa and GT1/DIS, just not the equipment currently.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Bimmer

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Blocked Out - Toronto , Canada

Inpa, GT1/dis, progman, NCS expert Still learning thou, but I can do a few things.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good job guys, keep them coming :)

·
Registered
857 Posts
I got PA Soft BMW Scanner/Carsoft/INPA/DIS/Progman/NCS Expert running on a laptop with all the cables. Vancouver, BC

Im not an expert hacker, but I got the hang of it in a short time. Pretty simple now that I look back. I can do all the simple stuff, activate/deactivate any feature.

Still learning how to reflash smg software, and major stuff like that. Working on it.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still learning how to reflash smg software, and major stuff like that. Working on it.
That should be an easy one with winkfp.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
651 Posts
would anyone in here be willing to post a little DME Programming for Dummies DIY? I know that I'd benefit a lot from that. I've read the writeups over on bimmerforums but i really cant figure out where i should start with this. just an idea/request

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
would anyone in here be willing to post a little DME Programming for Dummies DIY? I know that I'd benefit a lot from that. I've read the writeups over on bimmerforums but i really cant figure out where i should start with this. just an idea/request
It'd be more like, where are you at with it? What program are you using? Then I can help you.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ttt

1 - 20 of 77 Posts