BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1328 Posts

·
Registered
29,086 Posts
yzracer420 said:
***8220;Miles matters not. Look at those miles. Judge the car by the miles, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For your miles are the Force, and a powerful ally they are. Miles creates the Force, makes it grow. Their energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings miles are, not crude matter. You must feel the Miles around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, the BMW, everywhere, yes.***8221;

-Yoda, in a Galaxy Far Far Away
:rofl:!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
yzracer420 said:
“Miles matters not. Look at those miles. Judge the car by the miles, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For your miles are the Force, and a powerful ally they are. Miles creates the Force, makes it grow. Their energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings miles are, not crude matter. You must feel the Miles around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, the BMW, everywhere, yes.”

-Yoda, in a Galaxy Far Far Away

what the *&^% :rofl: :hmm:

·
Registered
763 Posts
There is someone on this board with a green 323 with well over 200k and last I read he was looking for a new engine just to freshen up a bit. But I have a bad memory, so maybe I am not truthful?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
tonyt said:
Traded in a 99 328i Auto with just over 204k on the clock a couple of weeks a go

is that miles or kilometers?

I see you are in the UK hence the question. thanks:)

·
Registered
57 Posts
2000 328CI with 190 000km...I use the car everyday of the year...in traffic..under all kinds of conditions...snow...freezing rain..and it still runs great(knock on wood)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a 2000 328ci with 103k 55 of which are in the last year. I still have the stock control arms, bushings, and all suspension. Great condition! (knock on wood) the only thing thats went out on me besides the regulars is the water pump. Oh and cosmetically those damn door sills whats up with the droop!!!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
2000 323i auto 162,000 miles....oh yeah.....no major problems. Original battery/alternator/radiator/transmission/coils/oxygen sensors/a/c, pulleys, etc....changed thermostat, waterpump, both cam shaft sensors (easy diy), front control arms, belts, plugs, all fluids (naturally), love it!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
2000 328i...129k miles...I drive this car everyday, in winter and summer...why buy a BMW and not drive the shiznit out of it...my friend has a 2000 540i that he garages from December through April and he gets all kinds of problems with it...I tell him the more you drive the car the better it gets...like fine wine

·
Registered
39 Posts
2000 323i Wagon 99, *** got it with 60,000 2 years ago

Runs Perfect new battery, brakes that’s it. One of the best cars we have ever owned.

·
Registered
157 Posts
2002 bmw 330ci wit 74,500 miles

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
2000 328i...129k miles...I drive this car everyday, in winter and summer...why buy a BMW and not drive the shiznit out of it...my friend has a 2000 540i that he garages from December through April and he gets all kinds of problems with it...I tell him the more you drive the car the better it gets...like fine wine
that is so true. I totally agree with you .

41 - 60 of 1328 Posts